Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Minimal Bookset for Macromedia- MX 2004

I need advice on what is the minimal set of books that I must buy for Macromedia 2004- MX. Also I ned some explanation of various tools and stuff from macromedia. Some may seem funny.

  1. What is purpose of Free-hand as opposed to Fireworks.
  2. Can Macromedia Mx-2004 work on servers that do not have any extention.
  3. What is relationship of Macromedia Mx-2004 and Visual Studio.net and J2EEE. In short what is the road map for Macomedia in .net Infrastructure.
  4. How to make sure the web site created with Macro media if Browser Independent.
  5. How do I get software reuse principles integrated with Macromedia-MX 2004.
  6. Is XP- SP2 supposed to screw up every thing that Macromedia does.
  7. If I am working on a site- using amcromedia should I get the hell out of simple FTP.
  8. Is Macromedia blog- with out rss feed relevant or I will get swamped with xillions of very useful information; stuff that my circular folder can not handle.
  9. I am geting Xillons of Email; How Do i archive them.

I will be discussing all these in my software Engineering Blog Feel Free to join. I do not Believe in moderating. The ranting and reving are most USEFUL to me.

Software Engineering Blog

No comments: